Motormouth Terms & Conditions
Motormouth hereby sells the product to the User on the terms and conditions herein contained which terms and conditions the User is deemed to have familiarized himself/herself with and to have irrevocably accepted.
In these terms and conditions:
- "the Customer" means the party who has purchased the product.
- "the Product" means a personalized registration number plate (PRN), a specialized registration number plate (SRN) or an ordinary registration number plate (ORN), whichever the case may be.
3. GAUTENG PROVINCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Customer acknowledges that he has read and understood the Gauteng Province Terms & Conditions relating to PRN, SRN and ORN number plates, and that Motormouth will not be held responsible for any failure on the Customer's behalf to adhere to these said Terms & Conditions.
4. GOODS AND SERVICES
All goods and services supplied by Motormouth remain the property of Motormouth until such time as all monies are paid in full.
- In addition to personalised Number plate registrations, Motormouth handles Change of Ownership of Personalised Registrations, and obtaining Duplicate Registration documents for personalised Registrations. We also facilitate a "Buy and Sell" service for people who wish to buy or sell existing personalised number plates, and such existing number plates for sale may be advertised for on our website by simply contacting us via email@example.com
- Motormouth will not underwrite the Customer in respect of any customer errors made in the spelling of choices.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that any selections given have been spelled correctly and written clearly on the order form.
- Motormouth will not be liable for any changes the Customer wishes to make, once registration of the plates has taken place.
- The documentation required to completed the personalised registration may be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (0866218019) or it may be delivered to Motormouth by arrangement. This should include proof of payment.Delivery of the new personalised Registration Document and the number plates is normally done by courier and may be subject to slight variations in delivery times depending on the delivery address. It is normally within 2 working days.
- Delivery of the new personalised Registration Document and the number plates is normally done by courier and may be subject to slight variations in delivery times depending on the delivery address. It is normally within 2 working days.
- Motormouth makes every effort to ensure prompt, knowledgeable and efficient service. Our turn-around times will be subject to such factors as the time it takes for the Customer to submit the correct documentation and proof of payment to us, and it will be subject in the first instance to the choice being available.
- Please note that the standard packages from Motormouth include metal number plates as per the specified regulatory sizes. There may occasionally be instances where a vehicle has a different number plate specification. Please contact us in that regard, so that we can advise how we can assist you.
5. MOTORMOUTH STANDARD SERVICE
While standard service includes the registration of new personalised number plates, Changes of ownership of personalised number plates and obtaining duplicates in respect of personalised number plates, the following must be noted:
- Motormouth will not be held responsible for any incorrectly spelt registrations and/or number plates on the order form made by the Customer. It is the Customer's responsibility to make sure that the order form submitted to Motormouth has the choice/s clearly printed and spelled.
- Motormouth will not be liable for any changes the Customer wishes to make once registration of the plates has taken place.
- Motormouth, on receipt of a completed order form, a copy of the vehicle owner's identification papers and the vehicle's registration papers and proof of payment will register the requested number plate (subject to availability).
- Once registration of the personalised registration number has been done, and the number plates made, Motormouth will then inform the customer either by email or fax that this has been completed. The registration document/s and number plates will be.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to go to their Local Licensing Department to link their personalised Registration Number to their vehicle. They will need their ID document, the new green ENATIS personalised registration that they received from Motormouth, ALV form and cash or debit/credit card to complete the linking process.
6. ONCE OFF PAYMENT
Payment is made prior to registration of plates.
These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time.
Gauteng Province Terms & Conditions Relating to Special Registration Numbers or Provincial Personalized Registration Numbers